Saturday, May 16, 2009

End of the week !!!!!!!!!!!

After the end to the era of 5 years of college.......here starts a new journey.......JOb

And today is the end of the first week at my job at Microqual Coverage Solutions.

So what did i do in my first week?
:-) got to know the people whom i am going to work with. The roles the play in the smooth functioning of the organization.
Some of the key members being my Boss, the CEO of the company, who is full of vision and enthusiasm and has huge expectations from me and infact anyone who is involved in part of the organization.

Other people being the Director of the company, again a young enthusiastic, full of life individual. Really like to work alongside this person.

So whats my job?
New Product, New Concept, New Market.............So start from the basics of Mr.Kotlers book (Marketing) and end to Ms.Jakki Bohrs book (Marketing of Hi Technololgy Products). :-) i am still trying to get out of my life at college. Seems difficult but will definately achieve it.

I started understanding the product(which i will disclose in my next post) the concept and started the market analysis of the same from the inputs received from my director. And i am steadily progressing to achieve my goals. In the mean while i have prepared the presentations, documents and literature required to market the product.

I am thoroughly happy and content the way the first week has passed. Loads of work, meeting new people, understanding the technology, working on docs, ppts. I think this is what i was looking for when i was in college.

No comments: